Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1st Time__第一次

HARLO

Finally i created my blog is due to 2 reasons
(1)i m too boring,nothing to do
(2)it juz wanna sharing what happen around me

Hmm...actually tis few days i m not a reli good mood,because a lot things happened around me,one of it is my college life! have a bit boring n wasted time since 2nd semesters.y?! because poor arrangement time table,coz mostly of time need to wait around 2 hours to 4 hours for next class.wat will i do with my college friends when waiting for d next class?..study?!(not 2day coz i haven in my study mood)
then me n my college friends juz playing poker card after then go cova square playing CS.WALAO i dun wan tis life through in every time when v waiting d class!! haix sumore my result haven come out yet..damn sien coz i wanna use my result to claim back something from my family.haha

and other things make me not mood is one of my friend oso my colleague,tis few days she was vry unlucky have a lot things happened to her.n last night when i heard she been terminated from work,is suddenly.coz i have saw her have aggressive when serving customers,juz unlucky to her.but then when my supervisor told me tis few days clients
always go branches to check promoter.so after hearing tis i sms to her,then tat was mistake i made.coz i keep remind her sad things then finally i made her angry.then i was felt guilty during whole night until now,hopefully she will forgive wat i done last night.y i so care..coz she was special to me..she not like a 我喜欢的人 but will always remember her(maybe during sem break i always chat with her then make it i always wan meet her gua)but here juz wanna say to her sorry and
失败并不意味你浪费了时间和生命。失败表明你有理由重新开始。

talking some happiness..2day i vry surprised received my church leader Max's sms,he said tat now he doing fasting for praying to ppls,n i oso d person he wanna pray,wah!!so touch when i c d msg.now i oso pray for him during d fasting GOD will take care him like not gastric happened to him.haha

look at time is 12.14am..haha is time for bed..nope
but is time for my post my blog.good night ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment